Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Feel the softness!

I had the privilege to work with Jason Maris on a photography shoot for a Kleenex promotional campiagn.
Along with Jason, I worked with two stylist Anita Jan Temple and Fawn Ortega. These ladies were AmaZing! I had such a great time working with them.  : - D

This was a fantastic two days! We had an assortment of models different ages and demographic groups and dressing them in warm winter clothes was such fun. There was plenty to keep myself busy. Dressing models, confirm their outfits with Studiocom folks, and help keeping them Gorgeous on set, keeping the wardrobe selection tidy and Repeat! 

I also had some great meals cooked by Chef Brett and had my first Banana Fosters! Yum.

Be sure to lookout on Kleenex.com for these great pictures in the winter!


No comments: